HID Installation Guide
Here is a generic sample video of an HID Installation. HID Xenon kits are very easy to install!
Our HID Kits come standard with an HID Instruction Guide for easy installation. All of our kits Plug and Play setups to allow for fast and easy installation. Our HID Kit Installation Guide will have you glowing in no time! If you have ANY questions about installation please feel free to contact us immediately.
When installing your new HID Kit you should not touch/scratch the bulb at all with your bare hands and gloves should be worn if you have them. Your HID Kit should be installed during a time of day when it is not that hot out and do not put the HID Bulb near your engine or fan, or anywhere else under your hood that can give off a lot of heat. If the temperature of the bulb reaches 105 degrees or more the overheat protection will automatically shut down power to the bulb, for this reason installation should be done after your car has cooled off for a little while after driving.
- The power source must be completely disconnected before installation begins, and the engine should be cooled down. Place the vehicle in the park position as well.
- The output of the ballast will produce high-voltage so please be careful while installing.
- Please make sure the negative has a good ground by grounding it to metal. A poor ground will cause the HID Light to flicker.
- Make sure the positive power, negative power and light socket plug are connected good and tight. Failure to do so will cause a less than expected performance.
- Do not let the bulb touch the inner glare shield of the headlamp assembly.
- You may be mesmerized by the new glow your headlights have but DO NOT stare directly at them or you will most definitely hurt your eyes.
- Before connecting anything directly to the battery make sure it is safe to do so.
- Warranty will be voided if the HID Kit is disassembled or modified for any reason, and we will not be held responsible for any issues that may arise due to this.
- Your HID Bulb should not be placed near any type of combustible goods such as newspaper, oil, aerosol sprays, etc.
REMEMBER CONTACT HID HEADLIGHT CONVERSION IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE
HID Headlights Conversion Kits
Your cart is empty
HID Kits Shop
Xenon HID Kit
HID Headlights Conversion
- Payment Method
- Shipping Policy
- Return Policy
- Warranty Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- HID Installation Guide
- HID Headlights Xenon Blog